As soon as we make an altar in our house or our backyard we take some opportunity to honor our aim to develop emotionally. An altar (which is also known as ‘ตกแต่งแท่นบูชา ” in the Thai language) can be found anywhere in your house; it may be big or small, complex or simple. It’s better if you put it in a quiet place where it will not be bothered.
Well-intentioned friends could possibly be drawn to the items you have placed in your altar and then select something up to respect.
There’s no wrong or right approach to producing an altar. You need to design what sounds right for you. This becomes your sacred spot for stirring and contemplation.
Here are some items to think about for your own sanity:
- Any little table may be utilized, or possibly a tray which may be saved out of their way and taken outside for meditation period.
- Place your altar at a location where it won’t be bothered and enables you enough space to be comfortable if meditating.
- In the event that you desire, you may add a very simple fabric to function as an anchor for those items set on your altar. There’s a range of altar cloths which may be ordered through the net.
- One or more candles to burn as you’re meditating.
- Visual attention, something to help calm your mind while you get ready to meditate
- Your favorite bands
- Flowers, flower petals or another representation of a character
- If you’re working with your totem creatures you could have an image of the creature you’re working with.